I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Blessings Among Us!

 
Last Monday 7/29/2013 is a very special day in my life and my son's Joey, and his wife Laura,
Their twins were born  at 9:30 AM.
We welcome these two bundles of love and  joy!
Milena Delia 8 lbs 6 oz 16 inches and Joseph Salvatore 7 lbs 1oz 18 inches.
At this time we are not posting any photos on social media networking of our precious darlings, but trust me they are beautiful little miracles of God!
I have been so busy with them and Joey and Laura that I have hardly had time to blog!
 
We all must trust in the Lord, let go and let God!

 
Thank you God for answered prayers! The miracle of life is the greatest of all...

 
Each newborn celebrates life and God's Love for us,
butterflies are Heaven sent and whisper in our ears...
 

 
As parents and grandparents we will strive to serve God through these miracles!
 

 

 
  "I can do all things  through Christ who strengthens me..."



And I fully intend to spoil our grandchildren!

 

 
 I never in my wildest dreams thought I could possibly  love  anyone more than I do for my Joey's and Jenni's births, having twin grandbabies at least equals if not surpasses this love.!
 
 

 

Like a beautiful garden we must also tend to the growth of our children and grandchildren.

 
May we all be blessed with the new lives God has given us and receive in them His Holy Spirit.

 
 
May your day be filled with Blessings from God and shine light upon your life!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!