I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Monday, October 13, 2014




I have not posted it what seems like an eternity. My life has been absolutely turned upside down since 9/30/2013. In addition to all my own injuries from the near fatal accident I was in, my husband became gravely ill. On 09/30/2014 I finally got him to a hospital, but all for naught. He was in chronic liver failure and kidney failure. Soon afterwards the toxins went to his brain.  With a heavy heart and great sadness for his gallant struggle he held on until this past Friday. On 10/10/2014 at 3:03 PM my loving husband of just shy of 3 years was called home to our Lord and Savior. Heaven has a new angel. I was at his bedside in hospice; his last 31 hours were horrific, unbearable to watch his  physical pain and suffering. Yet my Mark held on, I then clasped his hands in prayer for him and placed mine over his, said the Lord's prayer and told him it is now time to go with the angels as they were here waiting to help him ascend. He opened his eyes ( had not done this for three days) looked at me and a gentle smile and inner peace came over his spirit and went to his home with God.

I will post soon poems I am working on for his funeral. Praise God his suffering is over and that he is now with God's army doing his work from Heaven.

Please lift me up in prayer. I am in need of medical healing for my heart and my spinal nerve damage is worsened by trying to lift an help my hubby. Financial woes as well; yet hopefully the life insurance will quickly be settled. I loved him with all of my heart and soul. I miss my soul mate. Tears flow in both joy that his suffering has ended but ones of sorrow in that I shall never hear that gentle voice or sweet touch, the hugs and kisses each night when going to bed and waking up to get them all over again. He always treated me like a queen and took very good care of me. This Wednesday, 10/15/2014 will be our 3rd wedding anniversary. Instead of celebrating our anniversary I will be in the midst of planning his funeral.

I look forward to nurturing my friendships through my blog for I have missed all of my followers.

Make it a blessed day, call your loved ones far away and tell them you love them. Each day we live is a gift from God.
 

 



Our honeymoon in National Harbor...
 
 
Our first date night out...


Our wedding day 10/15/2011

 
 
 
Please pray for Mark's soul. He was a born again Christian and had a strong personal relationship with our Lord. His parents, Jean (88) Harley (93), his brother Mike, his 3 daughters, Faith, Soleil and Autumn , and my own two children Jenni and Joey Hranek.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!