I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Heart Felt

Heartfelt Thoughts

A special way of telling you what you mean to me
Is not just in words I use but through my poetry.
I never knew how great a love I could have for you -
I never really knew true love before I knew you.
This isn't to a man in my life, rather to my children
For the love I have for you is full of wisdom.
The days the two of You, having both entered  my life,
Are the best days in my memories, not ones of strife.
A little bundle to love and to hold, first my girl, then my boy
And now looking at the two of you  - I have such joy.
Knowing that I have two miracles right in my life; I love
You both so very much, Heaven sent from above...
Two gems intrusted to me to raise and guide along the way.
At times I know to both of you it seems I lost my way.
I am your mom and love you so there is nothing I wouldn't do
To help you meet your goals in life and have your dreams come true.
If I could turn back the hands of time, I know some things I'd change,
But nothing ever about the days we had together, just the same.
I do not know where your journeys will take you, nor
Where or when  they will bring you home to my door...
I do know that I love you now more than ever
And hope in my heart and dreams, once more we will be together.

Valrie 02/14/2010

To my daughter and son, I love you! Happy St. Valentine's Day!

So here we go off to another busy week.

Valrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!