I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

What a month it has been so far!

Thank you Cooperstown and the greater outlying area for your tremendous response thus far. I have over 25 participants in the first month of operations. LOcal granges and schools are also joining the event. We should really be kicking some butt soon and doling out sweet treats for our troops. We also neeed pen pals, paper back boooks, and more cans and BAKERS of cookies or candy peanut brittle!. PLEASE help SUPPORT our TROOPS. EMAIL me here!

Look for more news soon! We love and cherish our brave men and women who serve overseas. To add your loved ones email  me!

If your school would like to get involvedas a charity event for community service learning hours I will assist in the set-up! CAll 607-547-2073 leave message or email me at: cansforcookiesustroops@yahoo.com!

PEACE!!!

Love and HUGS!




CALL ME FOR DETAILS 607-547-2073



I am standing by to receive your calls!


XXOO



Just one of the MArines we are helping through his deployment...
Lance Corporal Joseph H.


FOUNDER of CANS for COOKIES US TROOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!