I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pink Muse & Pinkful Gratefulness


How Geat is our God?

How great is our God?
He spares us knowing what lies ahead.
For me this is crucial.
If I knew I was to face the struggles
I have had in life I might have given up.
The Good Lord would not do that to me!

How great is the peace and the tranquility
I receive when I fall to knees in prayer?
Greater than the sea of salty tears I pour
Out when my sadness or illness overwhelms me.
Or for but God before me, therfore I go.
I follow His footprints in the sand and see
That He has indeed carried me through
Another traumatic ordeal.

Oh how great is but none other than Our Lord.
For Him I give thanks for my life being  spared.
To You my Lord I devote my endeavors,
May I serve You and others my Lord in their
Times of need ashave You and so many dear
To me, praise be to you GOD most high!
Hosanna Hosanna, I shout out loud and rejoice!
Yes indeed How great thou art my Lord.

Unto  the Heaavens I pour my soul.
I will dedicate all my life to Thee oh Lord,
Rejuveante me, heal me, mend me, bend me,
Shape me Lord oh God into the women I need to be
To do Thy will on Earth and one day join You
In the Heavens, Indeed I know How Great Thou Art -
Oh LOrd Hear My CAll, my song of Praise to You!
Thank You God, dear Lord and Master for being
Who and how great thou art for me, and sparing me.

To You I owe my songs of praise
To You I owe ny earthly days.
To You my LOrd I strive to serve in all ways
Holy,and magnify Thy name.
I am but a humble woman Lord and will do Your will.
Please lead me, guide me, and shelter me from harm...
As I travel nearer and nearer my God to Thee.

Indeed, How Great Thou art, staright from my heart!



Poems My Way Valrie 08/21/2010

Those of you who have followed me know of the troubled waters I have travelled. I am eternally grateful for the healing power of prayer and all my loving bloggers! Thanks for your kind words, hugs, smiles through your blog andbringing mr through my hardships. To you I also commemorate this poem!

It is PINK because I feel it with each breath from my heart.

Have a wonderful PINK Saturday!

Love to you all!


God's nature trumpet calls in shades of PINK!

I turned 55 wonderful pink candles on the 17th!



Link over to BEV and follow more PINK ladies today!

Have you checked out Cans for Cookies for US Troops?


we need your help!




The more you help the more we can give! email me here

Join the campaign or see how you can help here

Have a blessed weekend!




7 comments:

  1. Prayer is so powerful! Have a great PS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday!
    Your poem/prayer is lovely.....
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Poem. Wishing you a very Happy Pink Saturday.
    Blessings
    marian elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. visiting from PS, your blog background is very cute. great pink for today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated pink day. And belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Valrie...you really do have a way with words..This poem was so lovely :) :) :) THanks for writing these and sharing them with us. Have a lovely week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!