I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

GOOD MORNING SUNDAY!

Hello loved ones and friends and bloggers around the world.

Just a quick note to say good morning to you all. My campaign for COOOKIES FOR US TROOPS  is going well and has received God's blessings. Please join in this wonderful event and help put a smile on the faces of our US TROOPS serving our country at home or abroad. Add your loved one or their unit here

For updates and pictures visit the blog: http://cansforcookiesustroops.blogspot.com/  LINK HERE

May today be filled with love, peace and happiness in all that you do.

Please send up prayers of protection for my Lance Corporal Marine son Joey as he serves in the North Marja Region of Afghanistan. I so miss his smiling face and love.  (This was his send off BBQ July 5th, only 4 days before he was deployed!)

Hugs to my lovely Jenni who starts her college classes tomorrow too! She is studying Veternarian technician in TX and will go on to veternary medical school. Miss you and love you sweetie! How's JACK & Mikey?

Love to my dear sweet BOB who has taken care of me through all of July and August as I was hospitalized 5 times. He is an ANGEL from Heaven! ANd I so love him! He puts the smile back on my face and the skipped beat in my heart when he is near!

I start teaching tomorrow too. Three college courses to finish up the syllabus for today and the pacing calendars and then a few papers left this week for my two doctoral classes. Pray for my endurance and perseverance please, and continued good health duirng my recovery.

Thank you and may God wrap  you in His loving arms with prayer, secutity, health, PEACE and happiness.

LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!