I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Frustrations of LIFE!

UGH! Have you ever had a day where Murphy's Law ruled? Well today is a continuation of yesterday's!!!

I was infected by a trojan virus with deep embedded capabilities at work on FRIDAY! I barely got my posts up for Pink Saturday and 9/11. I thought I resolved the issue BUT destiny claimed my ill fate and IT"S back. Working from a desktop now so not to worry! Here's the scoop....

A trojan virus will attack your antivirus scan system and tell you that your computer has been infiltrated. IGNORE it. DO NOT click on it! Normaly I would have been more astute and noticed it wasn't NORTON's ICON. Not this time. I was working on deadlines and rushing, and got squashed. After 6 hours I was able to do a safe mode system restore which worked for about 12 hours! What's the big deal? IT shuts down everything on your computer. It wiped out Microsoft 2010, shuts off your internal controls, removes your antivirus software, deactivates spyware and steals your DATA!

Working on my doctoral courses has ceased now for at last 3 days to have the system repaired by a technology expert who works at the college where I teach and has graciously refused payment. This will be hours of work! I do hope none of you are infected with this unrelenting worm!

SO here's my poem FRUSTRATION!

                    Frustration

Word, it does not begin to define my angst, my hatred
For the insolent behavior of your worming contortions.
Your twisted sadistic temperment... back at you two fold.
Demon of the internet unmask your soiled digits!

Ah but you see you have not conquered me you twit!
Childish pranks surfing innocent victims of the web.
A different one I tangle now for you imbecile...
You cannot hide forever and even though you'll try...

No use slicing you in two as you'll just regenerate
In force attacking the world wide, sly as a fox, I think not!
Slyer am I than you... for I the trophy hold
You no longer rain on my parade, erased... HA!

Squirm and wiggle. beguile me no more tempest snake!
Be gone intothe depths of the black hole I saved you.
Into the catacombs be cast, this prank shall be your last.
Imprisoned by your own unskilled hands, paperchase!

Poems My Way - Valrie 09/13/2010

This truly happened surfers beware!

Be safe and wise BACK UP is best I do surmise!

Valrie!

1 comment:

  1. Telling hubby as I know NA-DA about this stuff. Thank you for sharing.

    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!