I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Birthday Angel! Happy PINK SATURDAY!

          My Birthday Angel!


So long ago, yet just yesterday you were born to me -
A tiny little angel babe so happy as can be.
The only girl amidst all those boys in the nursery,
They cried and cried but my ANGEL sang with glee!

Your baby hands held tight to me and daddy all day -
You cooed and squirmed and smiled while you played.
A blessing sent to us from Heaven so long did we wait
For a babe as you to keep us up through the night.

The long walks we took in baby buggy rides and you
My sweet girl did giggle and made my dreams come true -
The first year you celebrated a birthday trying to walk
And long before the chattering came, as you did talk!

The years went by far too quickly it seems and now
A woman you have become, so proud am I of how
You have faced the trials of your life, and dealt with things
A young girl never should have to done. My heart brings

You all the love I hold, and in it I know your dreams
Will be realized as the angels watch over you... sunbeams
Of the tears of ones you love shine down upon you
And wrap their arms about you holding fast so true -

A special love sent this day I am sure from your dad
How proud he must be to see our ANGEL, glad
To know you persevere through all these years
And too he sheds tears for not being with us here...

Forever dear daughter we will embrace your life
With the love of parents, through happiness or strife
Just call out our names and we will be there
Always my loving daughter, I'll hold you so dear.

Poems My Way - Valrie 06/11/2011
Happy Birthday Jenni! Love Madre and daddy too!


                   My beautiful ANGEL Jennifer Ann, aka Jenni, born 6:59 PM June 11th, 1984.
                          Madre salami sends her a big PINK hug for her birthday of 27 years!
                            You will always stay my little ANGEL in that nursery!
                          And daddy in Heaven sends down a BIG teddy bear hug for you too!
AND Jenni last year I got to celebrate with her!


Be sure to link up to BEV over at How Sweet The Sound and share in many PINKS!

Also I missed our Pink Saturday Birthday Celebration being sick and in the hospital and here is my tribute to BEV and her beautiful kind spirit that fills my life and yours with PINKS each Staurday!


Off to rest a spell, long day at work, Sunday night and loads of papers to write, articles to read and projects with deadlines, but I so miss my PINK SATURDAY fix I am posting late and can't wait to come and visit you!


                                   Please help me get to go to my Mary Kay SEMINAR this year!
                                   BOGO (buy one get one free and free shipping!)
                    Includes all products on my website and orders placed before June 29th!
                           Building my team and living my dream, email me here for details!


          Independent Skin Care & Glamour Sales Consultant www.marykay.com/vverhoeven

                  Love to all, and thanks for stopping by! God Bless you all and protect you!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful poem, Valrie. Jenni is very blessed having you as a mom. The love just flows out ... love it.

    Happy Birthday, Jenni.

    Have a beautiful week.
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!