I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

In God's Hands

With all of the devastation yesterday in Oklahoma and the surrounding states I wanted to say remember we are each one of us great and small in God's hands. This thought was the inspiration for my poem I posted today.


 

      In God's Hands

Each of us great and small
Are always in God's hands.
I am on bent knees and call
Out to God to understand
Why we question what we do
And search for answers daily
Instead of putting faith in You?
A contradiction isn't it, really
To ask God why instead of trust...
It is not God who causes harm -
It is the evil one who only lusts
After Godly ones with beguiling charm...
I place my life today in God's hands.
I will not ask Him why, I will only say
Help me Lord to believe and understand
To come to You daily and to pray.
Everything to God in prayer
All my troubles He will hear,
As God alone truly cares.
To him my heart and sorrow I share;
I will always go to God in prayer.

Poems My Way ~ Valrie 05/21/2013

Thanks for stopping by...



 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful post. Our hearts and prayers go out to everyone in Oklahoma.

    3girls1apple.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!