I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Heart is filled with love and the Holy Spirit!




               My heart runneth over in faith, love and belief for Christ our Lord and Saviour!

 
My Heart Belongs to Christ
 
The heart of my spirit and soul belongs to Christ.
In Him alone I place my Trust and Faith.
Without Him, an empty shell remains.
To know Him is to Love Him.
To Love Him is to Trust Him.
In Trust there is always Hope.
With Hope and Trust comes Joy.
This Joy from the Holy Spirit
Fills my heart each day.
Into His arms I rest...
By His hands I live.
I live because He Loves.
My heart sings with gladness.
I rejoice in Him.
When I Obey the Holy Spirit
I live my life for Him,
I glorify His name in all I do.
A  heart filled by the Holy Spirit
Receives His gifts and
By His hands enjoys life eternal.
I live because I love He that Loved me first.
 
Poems My Way ~ Valrie
 
 
 
 
When your heart is filled with love the whole world benefits!
 
 
Into God's hands I commend my life so that He will guide me on His path.
 
 

What we believe is the heart of our thoughts and actions;
let not the mind steer you away from Christ!

 
  For when you let go and let God, your life transforms, He is in control!
 
 
I endeavor daily to follow God's path for me. My God given talents are hopefully glorifying His name. Only God knows my destiny, yet it is up to me to discover what it is He has in store for me!
 
May your day be filled with blessings and God's Love. Have a blessed week!
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!