I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Checking My List! Too much To DO NO Time to do it,

Oh my where has the time gone? I have so much to do it is driving me crazy! I have yet to start my holiday baking and candy molding, and confectioner's kitchen delight marathon will have to wait obe more half of a day. I got called to substitute today for a local elementary school with my favorites, the wee one. Kindergartner are so much fun at the holiday time.

Tonight I will mix up the dough for Kolachkis and make the old fashioned Dutch walnut filling. Mix up and chill 4 batches of snowballs, make the gingerbread men dough, SOME PINK Peppermint, the other, traditional and let that chill. ALso the Graandma's favorite sugar cookies,

I will make 6 different kinds of SPRITZ I found 2 old old old pressers at a garage sale and am just can barely wait to see them out on the weight, those spritz cookies are small but add up quick.

Some apricot cream cheese cookies for my favorite neice, and fudges galore are incstore. I just had the request for my reindeer bark too. If I get these all done it will be a miracle.

Well best be hopping in the shower and clean myself up for work and get on the road!

Have a happy day!

Please leave a comment!

Valrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!