I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Dreams Do Come True...George Michael - December Song (I Dreamed of Christmas)



After viewing this on a Sunday morning I just had to post this video rendition of George Michael's song!

When my daughter Jenni became an adult she said Mommy why can't Christmas last 365 days a year. The spirit of love that abounds at Christmas Time and the willingness to give to others if done for one day can be done for the other 364. Today as I bake cookies to send over to our troops, I give the love to many that I have for one, my Joey.

Christmas week for our Marines, our Army men, Airforce Pilots, the Navy sailors who travel the earth on water and below, with their friends of the National Guard, my wish to you is too have a safe Christmas Day and know that at lest this woman, and a mother of a US Marine has Christmas Thoughts of You!


And to one very special MARINE LANCE CORPORAL your mother loves you!

A blessed day to all!

Valrie


Merry Christmas Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!