I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gingerbread Soldiers

I created this poem for elementary students to use in their holiday cards to our US troops. Today we are making cards, giftwrap and little gingerbread soldiers to send to them! Please consider donating to the cause!

$4.00 covers mailing anywhere! Another $4.00 covers my cost for baking hoemamde cookies and shippin 4 soldiers delectable treats!

              Gingerbread Soldiers


Gingerbread, gingerbread, gingerbread soldier man

Gingerbread, gingerbread, gingerbread soldier woman

Run, run, back to your homes, as fast as you can!



Gingerbread, gingerbread, gingerbread soldiers all

Look inside our CANS for all that you can eat!

Our little hands made these for you sweet to eat!



Gingerbread, gingerbread, gingerbread soldiers one and all,

We thank you for caring and answering the troops call!

We celebrate the holidays here in the USA, safe because of you!



Gingerbread, gingerbread, gingerbread soldiers one and all,

We just want to say thank you, thank you, for all that you do!

Airforce, Army, Marines, Navy, and Coastguard, we love you!


poemsmy way - Valrie 12/15/2010

I love our US TROOPS!

Visit Cans For Cookies US Troops here to join in the cause or email me here!


Thank you for all you do!



Now off to the races, finished ALL of my grading for 4 courses I teach, refill my coffe mug and write up the rest of my own papers and projects! That is a total of 4 for 1 course and 5 for another. All by Sunday 12/19/2101 unless they grant me my medical disability extension. I haven't been able to post so much because I am wearing hand braces and have 2 MRI's scheduled this week. Doctor's orders! I need voice assisted software like yesterday!



I love to read your comments so be a Christmas Angel and leave some!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!