I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Updates

Went to the hand surgeon today. It appears that all the cartilage in the left wrist something called TC3 are frayed and torn. Now 14 days to have the ENG's done and then another week after that for their results. They thought before seeing me today after reading the MRI'S I had Christmas week that they would be doing injections but now think  I might need surgery! :-(

I am on total restrictions of the left hand wrist and in the splint and have to find voice assisted software today aw this hunting and pecking with the right hand is a PITW! aka PITA~

So off to the stores as I will not download ANYTHING this year with a credit card/debit card. TOO many frauds out there and I for one am no longer the scapegoat.

 Pray for me! I need all the prayers I can get to overcome these life difficulties!
 Until later I will be back with my voice assisted software!
TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!