I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

By God's Grace

             By God's Grace

Oh Holy Week upon us once more
God in all His glory knows what lays in store -
He asks that we humbly enter within
The door He opens in order to begin...

A life filled with serenity, kindness and His love -
The warm touch of His hand reaches down from above...
To Thine  name, oh Lord I share Thy wondrous story
In hopes of peace, eternal life and a realm of glory.

Healing Grace who shines upon all that flock
Within the walls of His kingdom, doors unlock
To those who reveal themselves and surrender all
Answering the cries of woe, empty arms that call

Out for relief, burdens and toils runneth over -
No means to rise above the ashes and take cover
In the blanket of Godly love, redemption of a soul -
To how many others will Thy story yet be told?

In my life I have felt Thy love, been resurrected from my grave
Of sadness more than once, yet still the heart tears apart, save
For the One constant in my hands which rest upon your feet
As you carry me through desolate sands, barren lands and weep -

Tears of sadness or tears of hope to cleanse away the sins
Of the earth, of man, not for scoffing or to offer chagrin
But to set straight the crimes of all and wash the bloody river clean
For this I lay awake at nights in hope of this reality and not amy dreams...

Take my life and Lord let it be, shape it molded and held fast by Thee
Fill my empty soul with tears of joy, show me steadfastly, and happily
I will follow Ye into the Kingdom of God - renew my broken faith
And by Thy love oh Holy One, as only You might grant me grace.

Poems My Way Valrie 04/19/2011

As I walk the path to God, I pray my questions have answers, my fears subside, and I release all to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!