I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rise above Fear

Today I dedicate my poem to a dear friend in Poland who has been stressed out over a stalker who has terrified her daily life. Please send up prayers for Teresa and may God Bless you and keep you safe Tess! 

         Rise above Fear

When into the pits of FEAR we gravely fall -

Rise above them and listen to a higher deity's call!
Remove yourself from the circle of chains that bind you -
Grab that rope and tie as many knots to hold onto!
Know that you are not alone and that I know your fear is real...
Return to your life, with a bit less zeal,
But return and safeguard the signals that are sent out, as they bounce back!
Address the look in the mirror - what does it reflect? Get your life back!
Hold high your head, square your shoulders, lift up your chin?
Confront these fears despite others' murky chagrin...
When you break free of fear, your life at once begins again!
Close this door now and open your heart and win!
 
Poems My WAy Valrie 04/20/2011
I am reaching across the globe to give you a hug!
                                                               My heart goes out to you!  
                 Will always be here as a friend, you just call out my name... (James Taylor)
                                 I always ever a keyboard click away or email me here!
 
                                                    Your guardian angel will watch over you....
My heartfelt prayers are sent for you to God's hands...

Love You!

Sweet beary hearts and dreams!
Please leave a comment and prayers send up in name of teresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!