I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

In The Bulb There Is A Flower







In The Bulb There Is A Flower...

In the bulb there is a flower,
In spring there is new life...
In Christ's death was made a sacrifice
Yet as we near the coming hour...

Have you shared in His glory?
Does your heart speak purely
Are your thoughts His, totally
Cleansed by the wounds of His story?

We walk along the path of Man
Doing good deeds to enter within
The Kingdom of God, how convulted then
Is it to think it is purchased, planned?

Kindness is truly a virtue, forgiveness
Though is mine and yet how difficult to choose
To forive, yes, forget I think not, those
Who could ever forget the reasons are useless..

The will toil on earth and plant seeds
To become weapons of doubt, to confuse
The minds, hearts, and souls, to diffuse
The strength that grows in the garden, take heed.

In the bulb of Christ's story there is a flower
Tat flower is one of new life, rebirth
An opportunity to cleanse the earth
Take fast ahold of God's word, for near is the hour...

As the sun comes up Easter morn' will you see
The sunrise of God's glory, His sacrifice
To Man was His Son, the bulb of eternal life
I pray you reach out and welcome Eternity.

Poems My Way- Valrie 04/23/2011

May your Easter be blessed, Passover cherished, and your heart filled with the love of Life.
I had so many ideas for the post today, nd yet when I sat  to compose prose, this poem just came to me... literallly.

As a young Christian one of my favorite songs was and still is.. In the bulb there is a flower...





Today I start a seasonal position at Cooperstown's famous The Otesaga. Check it   out here and come to Hawkeye Grill!
I, A modest greeter to welcome you to the Grill.
The Otesaga, prestigious, exquisite and we love it!


See this adorable bunny holding her Spring Lamb? I found her thrifting on Monday, I fell in love!

Sending you a BEARY Happy PINK EASTER hug!
Please HOP over to BEV and share with all the great PS!
And I so love to read your comments!

                                               Remember, God Loves us everyone!

I'll be by later this evening, just so EGGS CITED to see all the spring and PINKS!

3 comments:

  1. Your poem is beautiful and heartwarming. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and inspiring Easter post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday, Valrie. I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    This poem is so lovely. The words speak to my heart.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!