I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Delight in Life! Delight in the Lord!

Our God is an awesome God! I have been on quite a journey since last February when I had shoulder surgery and fell rather ill and convalesced for more than 4 months.  I was barely able to come down the stairs and laid on the couch all day. Slowly after the bacterial infection cleared I began getting my strength back. Then the physical therapy to retrain the rotator cuff and shoulder arm... right side and I am right handed so you can imagine doing anything with the right arm was painful. Each week I got stronger, and by the holidays I was back in the groove, barely. I always put forth a smile so no one really knew how poorly I felt. I owe it all to my Faith in God and the trust I have in Him. I truly delight in the Lord! Here's today's poem...

Delight in the Lord

I will bask in the light of the Lord.
...
I will dance in the streets with joy!
I will praise the Lord all of my days -
I will fall on my knees in prayer at night.

I will honor You Lord, in all that I do.
I will sing Psalms of your Love and Light.
I will spread the word with all my might!
I will grow each day in my faith.

I will surrender all, to You oh Lord!
I will forgive those whom I can -
I will pray for understanding and guidance -
I will begin and hem each day in prayers Lord!

I will desire my heart to be filled with Love!
I will make a joyful noise unto the Lord!
I will share my life with One man, One God!
I will inherit that which I most desire, You Lord.

Poems My Way - Valrie 10/4/2011

 
Very excited about tomorrow, as we are going to a music worship concert at The Hyltan Performing Arts Center here in Manassas, VA. A friend from back in my hometown actually leaves locally and near to us in Haymarket and he and his wife invited us to come and share in t he music worship. It shall be a lot of fun catching up on the last 42 years...that's in the evening and early afternoon we are going to a wine tasting from 12-2PM. Hope you all have some fun plans too! May God Bless You!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment and I would love to visit yours!
 
 
Think I'll make a fresh latte!
 
 Sending HUGS YOUR WAY!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!