I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Angels

                              

                             Angel Pictures
     
               Angels

In the deep of the night comes
Angels, when all is lost to me...
I gather up my thoughts
And softly gently pray.
My words are not unheard.
The flutter of wings sound
And blanket me with love -
Removing fears bottled tight
Inside my soul, released
At last to open doors
That long ago were closed,
Now cleansed anew
In the love He sent through
The Angels from above.
Remember when we least
Expect it our doubts are overcome,
Not through good works
Or deeds we have done -
Yet through the sacrifice
Laid down for all our lives,
And Angels sent to protect
Guide and encourage us along.
So listen to the words they share,
The thoughts we seemed to doubt
No longer stay hidden , surfacing
To be washed away with each new day.
Yes I believe in Angels, and what they do.

Poeme My Way Valrie 04/19/2010

What are your thoughts on angels?

Have a wonderful day and be sure to visit tomorrrow and register for your free $25.00 gift card to my PINK BUBBLE or leave a comment here today with your email address or email me to have it emailed to you!

1 comment:

  1. Valrie, this is really exceptional! You have quite the gift from God!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!