I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Big Leaps of Faith



  Leaps of Faith

I use to hide away
Burying my fears
Afraid to take the leap
All  these life long years.

Now hope is here to stay
I've removed the many doubts
Stacked in a huge heap
No longer will I pout.

A new me has been born
Challenges presented or revived
And nothing will change
The way I feel today, alive -

The old baggage shorn...
New dreams abound,
Nothing more to remain
Hidden no fearful sounds

To awaken me in the night,
Nor thoughts to ruin my joy.
I now have strength to fight,
Ignore the smirks and coy

Remarks that snicker in the room
When those with nothing better to do
Seek nothing but your doom...
No matter how lost or untrue

Their actions speak so loud
And wear you out if you allow...
I now stand out in a crowd
Falsities are disavowed.

Instead, I've a new leap of faith
To try and live a worthy life -
Through God all things are great
And He removes our strife.

Poems My Way Valrie 04/25/2010

Sunday and a new week ahead of us! I know I will be busy, two swaps to finish, joined another one, 3 physical therapy appointments, a few interviews scheduled all ready, and another writing assignment to complete. I am also in the process of returning my doctoral program and just know that scares me alot but it is on my bucket list and I have been pursuing this dream for a long time. By putting plans into action it will become a reality.

I f you are new to my blog please become a follower and help me reach my goal of 100 followers by June. I am almost to 50 since starting this blog mid-February of this year!

I am currently sponsoring a $25 gift card to all who request it via email to my PINK BUBBLE (click on the link at th top of the right scroll bar) and it is towards a purchase of $50 or more. Many of you know that I am recovering from some recent life traumas and have lost all material things, but not the important memories of my true friends and family. Also I am so blesssed to have made so many new friends through blogging and you have all been instrumental in breathing life back into me.I so enjoy your comments on my blog and poetry. My physical therapy is progressing and I am gaining strenngth, the baker cysts behind both needs are almost tolerable now and soon I will have my membershio at the local gym and swimming will make me even more mobile. Thanks to all of you who have kept me in your prayers and brightened my day with sunshine.

May you have a blessed week.


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a pretty poem! I will follow you in your pink bubble! Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty poem! Blessings to you! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Pink Saturday! I hope you have a wonderful week and thank you so much for the visit :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!