I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Poem for my Tea Cup Trade!

I recently joined a few fabulous blogs and society's and one is a Tea society of sorts. My new friend Stephanie, this poem is for you!

Tea Cup Lover's Trade

Top of the day to you!

Running fast here too -
On my way out the door
To see what my day enstores.


Yesterday out on the land
I found the first gift at hand
And now I'll ask you more advice
Of what you think is really nice?


You see I am your partner this year
For the tea cup saucer pair...
Teas so sweet or spicy too,
Which ones have most flavor to you?


Delectable sweets to pass the time
Whilst sipping tea;reading rhymes,
What treasures stir your heart?
What tea best for the morn's start?


A favorite color or a pattern used?
I prefer those teals and blues...
'Round the world I travel with tea
For you I'll make friendship tea!


So at last this poem shall end
So I'll your treasure swap begin


Poems My Way – Valrie 01/21/2011


I am in search today of period dresses, patterns or ones off the rack! I have a new friend who attends period events in RI and that is not all that far from whre I live, a nice day journey or weekend trip for me!

Please be sure to leave and write a comment they make me smile throughout this wintry day! My school is closed so I have the day ahead to fill with writing poems and prose!





And so for now I'm off in hunt of words, new ones, others unheard
 To write my prose and wiggle my furry pink toes, so here I go!

I LoVe My OnLiNe FrIeNdS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!