I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Planning Year's Goals!

The beginning of the first week  of our new year. Plans to make, to do, to keep and reach the goals I set.

Personal Goals

Keep a cleaner house with more organization, especially my doctoral studies area.
Set up a study computer area away from the mainstream.
Write 15 minutes a day on my dissertation.
Write 5 poems a week.
Have a crafting space to call my own.
Pay off my car loan this year
Look for a space to rent for Cans For Cookies US Troops.
Build blogger following. (200 by 12/31/2011)


Professional Goals

Find a full time position with benefits and a future.
Build The Reading Doctor client base.
Build my Mary Kay Team to Director status.
Publishing my first book, market it and promote sales.

Look for a space to rent for Cans For Cookies US Troops.


Long Term Goals

Complete Ed.D. by 2012
Buy a brand new car 2011
Brick N Mortar site for Reading Doctor LLC

Spiritual Goals

Know God better
Take leaps of faith
Attend church more regularly
Get involved in at least two events

Physical Goals

Lose excess weight
Tone and workout 5 days a week
Walk every day
Swim every other day
Weight train 5 days a week
Lower BP
Lower Cholesterol
Lower BMI
Eat Healthy


Emotional Goals

Chill
Cap my volcano
Forgiveness of my past
Build a stronger relationship with my children

There. It is in writing to blog-land. I challenge you to do the same.

Please leave a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!