I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hosanna, Hosanna

In honor of Palm Sunday...
         

        Hosanna Hosanna

To God be the glory for the life we have
His Son our Saviour came to sacrifice
And because of Him we live, we breathe
The love He gave us into our souls.

Hear the trumpets rejoice and proclaim
The joy and wealth only Christ offers
To those who enter within His kingdom
Once the gift of eternal life's received...

Tarry not nor leave behind the Faith you
Need to open the door to eternity.
The light  shines for those who choose to
Enter the realm of glory and become one.

Rejoice, rejoice, hear the trumpets sound
The angels'wings flutter, bound to Heaven
Filling the gates with multiudes joined
In perfect harmony with the Holy Trinity.

Hosanna, Hosanna in the highest
To you we praise His name and grace
Received for our sins, because of You
We rejoice, we sing, we breathe and live.

Poems My Way  Valrie 03/28/2010

May your day be filled with the Glory of God on this holy day Palm Sunday... your Easter and Passover spent in reflection of the gift we receive through our Faith. God Bless.

Today is the last day to enter the bunny Hopalong Giveaway. There is still time to enter the other Good Eggs. Click here to enter my giveaway and post your comment and go here to connect with links to all 30 giveaway events. Hop to it!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem Palm Sunday is such a glorious day. Thank you for reminding me again.

    Have a God Filled Day
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poem is so beautiful, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!