I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Patience... What I need today!!!

Patience

I seldom seem to have patience when I need it most...
I wish I had it right now in an extra strong dose.
Let me tell you how hard some days can be
I get so frustrated I don't even know who's me!
I turn into this altered being lost in hopeless wander
Trying to save herself from troubling ponder.
Have you ever had this sort of day or not?
Sometimes things just are not what you thought...
So easy to give up and walk away,
But no, not me, I'm stubborn so  I stay.
Patience so seldom heard of they say among men,
But we women have equally bad chagrin
Due us when it comes to finding patience
We at times have such a pretense
To our means of acquiring it when it's needed most.
The lack of patience binds with a yoke,
So today I'll serve myself an extra large plate
Of patience and then once again try my hand at Fate.

Poems My Way Valrie 03/10/2010

You just would have had to have had my day to understand why I wrote this poem today about patience. I vented here and I am sorry. Tomorrow should be better.

On a springy note, here's a cute baby chick to put some SPRING in your step! Keep watching for the great Good Egg Hop-A-Long and enter here to be in my giveaway! THANKS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, I can fully understaqnd the need for and lack of patience at times. I've bit my tongue so many times this past month I think part of it may be missing. And the inside of one check is a bit sore. I must have bit that too. Hmm!! I even wrote that little prayer in my journal the one asking for patience.
    God grant me the patience
    to accept the things I cannot change,
    courage to change the things I can,
    and wisdom to know the difference.
    I don't think I ever finished doodling on that page. Now seems like a good time to do that. Off I go to gain a bit more patience with some quiet time with my journal. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!