I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Monday, March 8, 2010

When I'm Down and Lonely... Poem For The Day!

     Down and Lonely

When I'm down and lonely,
And noone seems to understand
I search within to find peace
That may no longer exist.
Troubled times for a lost soul
Eternally beating at my door,
What am I to do?
The road I choose must be
Carefully planned or else
I will again sink deep in sand.
Yet paralyzed by fears, I struggle
To move forward, no past to go back...
In between time in all aspects
Of my life, so many choices to make...
I will endure the trials of my soul -
But will I endure the test of time?
Inner strength you say, it does
Run out... emotions run rapid though,
As I wander through my life,
Wondering what turn to take next.
I know the journey lies ahead
Yet not the path to take,
Will I forever be a wanderer?

Poems My Way -Valrie 03/08/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!