I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

What a lovely first weekend of Spring!

Did you see the sunrise today? It took my breath away! Sunrises and sunsets are two of God's most precious gifts to us. When was the last time you were up to see the sunrise or paused to watch a sunset? Take the time and fill your heart with God's glory! Here's a short poem I wrote about the most special sunrise of all...




            Sunrise of Easter Morn'


Easter morning as the sun rises in the east
Your eyes gazing on its feast of morning glory,
Look within your hearts and share the joy
In knowing because He died, and rose again
We live because of Him, we love because of Him...
The world will go on, our worries are the least
Concern of all, better, listen to His true story,
All ages, big and small, man, woman, girl or boy
Take Jesus into your hearts, then you can begin
To fill your lives with Peace, Joy, and Love for Him.

Poems My Way Valrie   03/21/2010
Have you entered my Spring giveaway? Hop here to register to win! Please visit my new Pink Saturday friend Creations From My Heart and enter her wonderful giveaway!   Gorgeous creations to be sure!

Have a peaceful, restful, and Blessed Sunday!


6 comments:

  1. Is this your photo? It's stunning, the pinks with the blue. God's artwork. **blows kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, sunrises and sunsets are awe-inspiring. I tend to see more sunsets, myself - not an early bird, me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for posting about my giveaway. You are a sweetie.
    Blessings...sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Valrie! Thank you for dropping by my blog. I enjoyed browsing through your lovely and inspirational blog. I've enjoyed reading your beautiful poems as well.
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo, beautiful poem. Thank you.
    Happy Easter.

    Darlis
    darlisj@kinex.net

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!