I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Secrets

               Secrets

Secrets...upon my lips are sealed from all.
How deep they lay hidden, not small-
Overflowing the rooms until
I release them to your ears.
Share or betray the solemn words,
That until now, no ears ever heard...
Unfolding, undoubtedly shedding tears.
Yet who will weep with me?
Does anyone really care about truths?
And still I hear the words, behoove
Yourself to release them into the sea
Of tears, shedding fears, birthing hope
A new beginning where secrets are no more...
A brighter view on life, what lies in store
Beyond these outdated ways to cope.
A secret you say that needs to be shared,
Humanity remains unkind, so mute I remain.
I will not heed the words, and so refrain
To offer up my soul to thee, nor dare
Expose the laden memories of yesterday-
That haunt my barren heart, ripped apart
From keeping long these hidden lies, a dart
That pierces through and forever stays
A part of me for none shall see
The complexity of my life...
No longer a woman or a wife
Simply put, my secrets are for me.

Poems My Way - Valrie

03/16/2010

If this is your first visit to my website, then welcome. I am in the process of learning the ins and outs of blogging and promise to get better. You may even see page links to where the poems I post are stored by category, wouldn't that be something! LOL

Don't forget to visit here to enter my Spring giveaway event, still looking for a few good eggs!

Have a wonderful day!!! Here's our furry little friend for today's inspiration of SPRING!!!

God Bless my online friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do care about living in the truth. Years of living in the darkness helped me to understand the importance of truth, and of being able to take the pain and place it on the highest shelf, and to not take it down every day. After a while, I finally forgot that it was there. **blows kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!