I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

I hope you enjoy my blog...please honor copyrights!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

What is Love?

                  What is Love?

Love is always being there for one another.
Love takes you places you could never go alone.
Love brings happiness, sadness, even emptiness...
Love plays you for a fool unless you are wise!
Love is what love is, ups and downs, circle 'round.
Love is the very first kiss we shared, gentle touch -
Love is a glowing tingling tickle from head to toe.
Love is what I have in my heart for you, it grows.
Love is knowing when to say you are sorry.
Love is knowing when to forgive each other.
Love is the river of tears you have when it is lost.
Love is having someone to love... sharing that love -
Love is being able to love, and to show love.
Love is having the courage to say you're sorry
Love is admitting when you are wrong...
Love is forever, cruel or kind; your love is mine.

Poems My Way 03/14/2006  Valrie

Nostalgic, reminiscent, and hopeful that there is love out there!

Hopping right along through March, don't forget to watch for the bunny- hop- a- long giveaway here!
Here's a new furry friend to get you into SPRING!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!